- Overview: Enjoy a guided walking tour of Old San Juan that includes many historical sites and multiple photo stops.
- Highlights: Walking tour of Old San Juan with a guided tour of San Felipe del Morro Fort. You will have the option to stay for shopping at Cristo's and Fortaleza Street at the end of the tour and return to the ship at your leisure.
Enjoy a guided walking tour of Old San Juan that includes many historical sites with multiple photo stops.
- Walking tour of Old San Juan
- Guided tour of San Felipe del Morro Fort
Escorted by your tour guide, you will take a short bus ride from pier to the first historical site, San Felipe del Morro Castle. You will start your journey by walking the inside of this magnificent fort. Inside the fort, you will enjoy amazing views of the San Juan Bay. Then continue walking through the Ballaja Barracks Building where you will visit Las Americas Museum with its native and Puerto Rican roots exhibition.
Upon leaving the fort, you will explore further, through Quincentennial Square, San José Square and San José Church. After exploring the great architecture of San José Church, you will walk down Cristo's Street through the narrow cobblestone street to San Juan Bautista Cathedral. Then down to Caleta de las Monjas and la Rogativa Monument. Enjoy the views and have time for pictures of the surroundings. Walk to Caleta de San Juan to Cristo's Chapel where the tour ends. Your guide will then escort you back to the ship, or you may stay for some shopping at Cristo's and Fortaleza street, and return to the ship on your own.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Money for incidentals
- Sun protection
What to Wear:
- Comfortable walking shoes