Enjoy a day of adventure at Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park. Kayak, swim, sail, play on a water trampoline, pedal a water bicycle, rent snorkel/diving gear, or just relax on a beach float—there’s so much to do! Mix it up with a couple land sports and hit the soccer field, Ping-Pong, or volleyball courts.
• Grand Beach Park & Water Park: Enjoy more than 20 land and water sport activities, or just lounge in the sun.
• Water Park: The kids will love the Buccaneers Bay pirate ship, Twin Twister waterslides, and the Oasis Island Pool & Hydro Massage tub.
• Amenities: Tour includes transportation, domestic open bar, international buffet, lounge chairs, swimming pool, and over 20 attractions.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Participation in any activity is solely at guest’s discretion and at their own risk. Restrictions may apply to all activities and services. Additional activities available for a nominal fee.
• Complimentary beverages, international buffet, and air-conditioned bus transportation to and from beach are included.
• Changing rooms and freshwater showers available.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.