- Overview: Experience cooking fine traditional Mexican cuisine while guided by a prestigious chef. After cooking, you will be served your own creations accompanied by Mexican wines and then treat yourself with over 20 services and attractions included at the beach.
- Highlights: Lean how to cook Mexican dishes. Eat your own creation for lunch accompanied by Mexican wines. Relax at the beach and go for a swim.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages and a photo I.D. will be required. Guest must be self sufficient and able to stand for at least 90 minutes.
Ever wanted to prepare a full course Mexican meal but didn't have that special recipe or the secrets to its preparation? This tour will give you the opportunity to learn while having the time of your life! After cooking, you will be served your own creations accompanied by Mexican wines and then relax at the beach.
- A prestigious chef will teach you how to cook Mexican dishes
- Eat your own creation for lunch accompanied by Mexican wines
- Enjoy complimentary drinks and over 20 attractions and services
- Relax at the beach and go for a swim
Delight yourself with a unique experience of cooking fine traditional Mexican cuisine while guided by a prestigious chef. Transportation to/from Playa Mia, national open bar, an equipped work station for your meal preparation, and over 20 attractions and services will be available to you. Once you are done cooking, you will be served your own creations accompanied by Mexican wines.
Afterwards, you will have a chance to relax at the beach and soak up some sun. You will have access to the underwater Mayan city, shopping center, swimming pool, hammocks, lounge chairs, volleyball and soccer court, ping pong tables, kids club and playground, restrooms and dressing rooms, beach umbrella, kayaks, paddle boats, sailboats, water trampoline, water bicycles, floating tubes, and the iceberg water mountain.
Other activities such as other water sports rental, outdoor massage, hair braiding, temporary tattoo, and more are available for an additional cost, however these activities are not sanctioned by the cruise line and as such, guests participating in one or all of these activities do so at their own risk. Once you have enjoyed your leisure time at the beach, you will be taken back to the pier.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- If you would like to utilize the beach facilities, it is recommended to bring a bathing suit and towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection, hat, and sunglasses
- Cash (most stores accept US dollars and credit cards)
What to Wear:
- Strongly recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Guests must be a minimum of 18 years of age to consume alcoholic beverages and a photo I.D. will be required
- Guests must be in optimal health conditions and free of any type or kind of physical or health impairment or any disabling medical condition. Guest must be self sufficient and able to stand for at least 90 minutes. This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers and guests with heart or respiratory conditions or back/neck injuries.
Commencing on December 1st 2012, you can explore the brand new Water Park with the Buccaneer’s Bay kids area, Oasis Island Pool & the 200-foot long Twin Twister Waterslides, included in this tour.