- Overview: Experience the thrill of zip lines and high ropes course bridges at the amazing beachside Adventure Park. Once your adventure is complete, you can stay and enjoy the beach and pool for as long as you like.
- Highlights: Spend the day at Adventure Park where you can play amongst 6 adventure towers, fly through the air on various zip lines and snorkel right off the beach.
- Notes: Return transportation will be arranged at regular intervals throughout the day. Medical restrictions apply.
Experience the thrill of high ropes course bridges, zip lines, snorkeling, and relaxing at one of the best beaches in Cozumel. Stay and enjoy the beach and pool for as long as you like.
- Spend the day at Adventure Park where you can try a climbing route, fly through the air on zip lines, cross suspension bridges
- Snorkel right off the beach
Come spend the day and experience the thrill of zip lines and high ropes course bridges at the amazing beachside Adventure Park.
After a short taxi ride, expert guides will outfit you in your safety equipment including harness, helmet, and climbing shoes. Then it is off to play amongst the 6 spectacular adventure towers. You can fly through the air on a series of zip lines, cross between the towers on 3 levels of exciting suspension bridges, try a climbing route, and rappel off the highest climbing tower in Mexico while your friends and family cheer you on!
Next you will be given state of the art snorkel gear and guided into the crystal clear aquamarine water. This is one of the island’s premier snorkeling areas with thousands of colorful fish and amazing underwater views accessible right off the beach. Afterwards savor an icy cold beverage from the beachside bar and restaurant or lounge by the pool in the sun. You are welcome to stay and enjoy the private beach and pool for as long as you would like! Return transportation will be arranged at regular intervals throughout the day.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Socks for the adventure park, bathing suit for snorkeling and a change of clothes is recommended
- Cash for souvenirs/photos, additional drinks/snacks, etc.
What to Wear:
- Wear light clothing; shorts are more comfortable with the safety harness
Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Pregnant women as well as guests with recent surgery, any medication that carries a warning about any impairment of any physical or mental abilities are not allowed. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.