- Overview: See the Caribbean from a unique point of view as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. When your journey over the sea is done, snorkel for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Then return to the beach to soak up the sun, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
- Highlights: Glide over coral reefs in your 2- person clear kayak. Enjoy a snorkel excursion. Soak up the sun, swim in the pool or relax under an umbrella at Playa Uvas. Complimentary drink and fruit plate.
- Notes: Medical restrictions apply. Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years. Total weight of both guests cannot exceed 420 pounds.
Experience the Caribbean as you glide over the coral reefs in your clear kayak. With brilliant tropical fish swimming through coral reefs beneath your two-person kayak, your snorkeling excursion provides you an even closer look at Cozumel's marine life. Afterwards, enjoy access to Playa Uvas' Beach Club facilities and complimentary refreshments, then choose to either return to ship or extend your stay in this tropical paradise.
• Kayaking: Glide over the coral reefs in your two-person clear kayak.
• Snorkeling: Grab your mask and fins and go under the sea for a closer look at Cozumel's marine life.
• Playa Uvas: Enjoy the beautiful beach facilities and sunbathe, swim in the pool, or relax under an umbrella.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Reef socks/water shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years.
• Total weight of both guests in kayak cannot exceed 420 pounds.