- Overview: Bottom fishing is one of the easiest methods to learn if you are new to salt water fishing. Your captain and experienced crew will seek out the best concentrations of fish and assist you onboard, as you drift and fish the trip away!
- Highlights: Bottom fishing in the Caribbean. Complimentary drinks (beer, soda, and water), snack, rods and reels, bait tackle, and fishing permits included.
Bottom fishing is easy to learn if you are new to salt water fishing and want to catch Cozumel’s best eating fish. Find the best concentrations of fish, as you drift and fish the trip away!
- Bottom fishing in the Caribbean
- Complimentary drinks (beer, soda, and water), a snack, rods and reels, bait tackle, and fishing permits are included
Cozumel offers conventional fishing at its best. Let us show you some of the easiest methods for fishing in the beautiful warm waters of the Caribbean. Trust your captain and experienced crew to find the best concentrations of fish, as you drift and fish the trip away! The objective is to take your bait to the bottom and present it to the fish that live there in an appetizing manner that's why it is called "bottom fishing".
You are briefed prior to your departure regarding sea conditions and techniques used by your English speaking guide. You will be assisted by the crew and guides on board.
Your tour includes beverages (beer, soda and water), a snack, rods and reels, bait tackle, and fishing permits.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.