Enjoy a 2 hour tasting adventure along Key West’s palm-lined streets sampling a variety of local favorites at three eateries. You’ll walk to the Smokin’ Tuna Saloon, a Key West style compound canopied with banyan and ficus trees. Savor a sampling of house-made shrimp ceviche, smoked tuna fish dip and golden fried conch fritters. Next, spice up your life with a visit to Pepper's of Key West, considered by many to be the best hot sauce store in the world for a tasting menu of dips and salsas. Cool down your palate with a stop at Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe for a slice of his classic pie or his signature frozen key lime pie dipped in Belgian chocolate, acclaimed the best by Food Network, National Geographic, Paula Deen and others. Maybe Kermit will share his recipe before you follow your guide back to the pier.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot alongside an informative guide through Key West’s colorful Old Town district.
• Award-winning Cuisine: Stop in three famous eateries whose island-inspired dishes were previously featured on Food Network and Travel Channel.
• Culinary Favorites: Savor a taste of the Conch Republic while sampling seafood, salsa, and key lime desserts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Bring:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over various surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.