Tantalize your taste buds on this 2-hour, fully guided, culinary walking tour. First on the menu is the Smokin’ Tuna Saloon where you’ll savor a sampling of house-made shrimp ceviche, smoked tuna fish dip, and golden fried conch fritters. Next, spice up your life with a visit to Pepper's of Key West—home of the world’s best hot sauce—for a tasting menu of dips and salsas. Finally, cool down with a stop at Kermit's Key Lime Shoppe for a slice of his signature frozen key lime pie dipped in Belgian chocolate— a dish that’s received rave reviews from the Food Network, National Geographic, and Paula Deen.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot alongside an informative guide through Key West’s colorful Old Town district.
• Award-Winning Cuisine: Visit three famous eateries previously featured on the Food Network and Travel Channel.
• Culinary Favorites: Savor scrumptious seafood, spicy salsa, and decadent desserts.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 miles over various surfaces.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• This tour is not recommended for guests with seafood allergies.