Learn about Valencia's people and its Fallas tradition as you stroll through the heart of the city, then visit a museum with exhibits of the "pardoned" - artistically rendered figures that escaped the fires of the Fallas Festival. You'll pass the bull ring on your way to a walking tour of Central Market Square. Then get views of major monuments and sights on your way to Museo Fallero.
• Valencia: You'll get exterior views of the Bullring, Carmen Quarter, Casa de Beneficencia, and City of Arts and Sciences.
• Walking Tour: Admire Central Square's gothic-style architecture; see Plaza de la Virgen, and the cathedral at Torres de Serrano.
• Museo Fallero: View "pardoned" figures from the fire of the Fallas Festival and learn about festival history and traditions.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.