OVERVIEW: Take an exhilarating high energy 50 minute tour around CocoCay and the Berry Islands on a Sea-Doo personal watercraft. New and experienced drivers welcome.
HIGHLIGHTS: Drive your own personal Sea-Doo personal watercraft. Some of the sights you may see include the Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor, Star Fish Alley, and the abandoned island community of Cistern Cay.
NOTES: This booking is valid for the driver only. Passengers should reserve separately under code ZC11. Minimum age to drive is 16 years with a valid driver's license. No alcohol may be consumed before the tour.
Take an exhilarating high energy 50 minute tour around CocoCay and the Berry Islands on your own Sea-Doo personal watercraft (PWC). This is a fun and exciting way to get out on the water and drive a PWC. New and experienced drivers are welcome.
- Receive instruction and safety briefing from SeaTrek instructor
- Drive a Sea-Doo for a 50 minute tour around the Berry Islands
Take a guided 50 minute high energy adventure around the Berry Islands neighboring CocoCay. You will watch a safety video and receive an orientation before boarding your Sea-Doo personal watercraft for an informative and exciting tour. Some of the sights you may see include the Great Stirrup Cay Lighthouse, Slaughter Harbor, Star Fish Alley, and the abandoned island community of Cistern Cay.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
- Sun protection
- Valid driver’s license
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit or clothes you don’t mind getting wet.
- No alcohol can be consumed before the tour.
- Minimum age to drive is 16 years with a valid driver’s license. If under 21 years, you must show your license.
- Maximum 1 driver and 1 passenger per personal watercraft. This booking is valid for driver only. Passengers need to reserve separately under tour code ZC11.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.