Indulge your taste buds on a guided walking tour through Key West’s quirky Old Town district, as you stroll along the waterfront harbor and savor famous food from the Conch Republic. During your two-hour tour, you’ll experience the island’s incredible flavors with stops at three award-winning eateries. Enjoy a beautiful waterside setting at the Sunset Bar & Grille, where you’ll sample coconut-encrusted Key West pink shrimp, crunchy conch fritters and grilled chicken dappled with fresh mango chutney. Stop in and see what’s hot at Peppers of Key West, a local favorite toting a bevy of award-winning sauces and salsas. No visit to Key West is complete without a visit to Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe. Here is where you’ll indulge in all things key lime, including a full slice of key lime pie hand-dipped in dark chocolate.
• Guided Walking Tour: Set out on foot alongside an informative guide through Key West’s colorful Old Town district.
• Award-winning Cuisine: Stop in three famous eateries whose island-inspired dishes were previously featured on Food Network and Travel Channel.
• Culinary Favorites: Savor a taste of the Conch Republic while sampling conch fritters, coconut-fried shrimp and key lime desserts.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Bring:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over various surfaces.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.