OVERVIEW: Explore the beautiful Casuarina Point Reef right from shore. This is a perfect dive for underwater photographers, those who have not dived in a while, or for newly-certified or junior open-water divers.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a guided dive around Casuarina Point Reef which has a maximum depth of 50 feet and allows up to 60 minutes of diving time. After your dive, head to George Town for some shopping or relax by the facility's pool or on the shore.
NOTES: Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last five years. Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card. All required equipment is included (tank, weights, regulator, B.C, mask, fins, snorkel).
Enjoy a guided dive around Casuarina Point Reef. You'll receive equipment and safety instruction from your experienced PADI dive instructor who will guide you around the Casuarina Point Reef. You'll have 60 minutes exploring the beauty of the underwater world in a maximum depth of 50 feet. After your dive, you can take the transportation back to George Town for some shopping, or relax by the facility's pool or on the shore.
• Casuarina Point Reef: Enjoy a 60-minute guided dive around a reef with a maximum depth of 50 feet.
• George Town: Shop or relax by the facility's pool or on the shore.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Waterproof camera
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel from ship
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Rain gear
• Reef shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
Limited to certified divers who have been on a dive within the last five years.
• Certified divers must present a valid certification "C" card.
• All required equipment is included (tank, weights, regulator, B.C, mask, fins, snorkel).
• Wetsuits are optional and can be rented if desired.
• Participants will be required to complete waiver and medical forms.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.