Enjoy the beauty of Caribbean's underwater world while staying dry onboard the Cayman Underwater Observatory cruise. This one-hour glass bottom boat tour allows you to view colorful marine life and a shipwreck as it maneuvers over an artificial reef system. Next, head off on a guided island tour that includes views of Seven Mile Beach, the beautiful architecture of historic homes and enjoy stops at Dolphin Discovery, the Tortuga Rum Cake Outlet, and the town of Hell—named for its unusual rock formations.
• Cayman Underwater Observatory: View marine life and a shipwreck through a large observatory window on a 1-hour exploration cruise.
• Dolphin Discovery: Visit a family of beautiful bottlenose dolphins.
• Sightseeing Tour: See the famous Seven Mile Beach, quaint architecture, and the Town of Hell.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes