OVERVIEW: Discover Mallorca's north coast with a visit to the Costa Nord Foundation and free time in Valldemossa to explore at your own pace. You'll also savor the taste of Mallorcan wines in Son Bosch.
HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a video presentation about the extraordinary legacy of the men and women enchanted by the north coast at the Costa Nord Foundation. Enjoy free time to shop and explore Valldemossa. You'll also enjoy tasting four different Majorcan wines in Son Bosch.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles and this tour is not suggested for guests with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair.
Discover Mallorca’s scenic north coast, a 40-mile-long mass of lime rock that, for centuries, has acted as a protecting wall against coastal winds and opportunistic invaders. Your half-day tour includes a visit to Son Marroig, the late-19th- to early-20th-century residence of Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria. Now a museum, Son Marroig features countless works of art and gorgeous gardens. Then drive to Son Bosch to taste Mallorcan wines and learn how the grapes are harvested.
• Scenic drive to Son Marroig: See striking limestone cliffs towering over golden beaches and clear-blue waters.
• Son Marroig: Tour the former residence and gardens of the Archduke Luis Salvador of Austria, now a museum.
• Son Bosch: Sample world-famous Mallorcan wines accompanied by fresh bread, olives and olive oil; plus purchase wine to take home.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 2 miles over flat and cobblestone surfaces with a few steps.
• Not recommended for guests confined to wheelchairs.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol
• On Sundays Son Marroig is closed, alternatively a visit to the Monestir de Miramar will be made.