Drink in the history of St. Kitts—along with some Caribbean rum—on an educational tour of landmark sites. After a scenic drive through old Basseterre, taste seven flavors of Caribbean rum on the grounds of Fairview Great House and Botanical Garden, a restored West Indian plantation home built in 1701. Learn about the rum legacy left by the Irish and its impact on the lives of Caribbean people.
• Historic Basseterre: The capital of St. Kitts comes to life on a scenic, narrated drive through town.
• Caribbean Rum Tasting: Learn about the rum legacy left by Irish settlers, while sampling different flavors of the precious beverage.
• Fairview Great House: See authentic Colonial furnishings and features, and explore tropical gardens at this former West Indies plantation.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards What To Wear:
• Lightweight clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes Important Notes:
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.