Ladies and gentlemen, The Beatles! Explore the city that gave us the Fab Four, wrapping up your tour with a visit to The Beatles Story.
• Discover one of the world's most stunning skylines at The Three Graces: the Royal Liver Building, the Cunard Building, and the Port of Liverpool Building, which served as testament to the city's great wealth in the 19th century..
• Stroll through Liverpool City Centre, the cultural, financial, and historical mecca of the city, and see Bluecoat Chambers, the oldest building in City Centre.
• Explore The Beatles Story, the largest Beatles museum in the world, featuring exhibits of The Casbah Coffee Club where Beatles predecessors The Quarrymen first played, The Cavern Club, where '60s rock and roll came alive, and Abbey Road Studios.
What to Bring:
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Comfortable shoes
• Tour involves considerable walking and is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or with mobility issues.
• Full participation may require extended periods of walking over even and uneven surfaces, steep terrain and/or water activity in a slight current. There may be steps, inclines, cobblestone surfaces, and extended periods of standing. Participants with physical limitations should take this into account.