On this fully guided and narrated shoreline kayak tour you will enjoy views of rocky coastlines, uninhabited islands and natural beaches. Along the way, your guide will point out coastline creatures such as Bermuda longtails, egrets, herons, and various crustaceans. Beneath you lies a variety of coral, fish, and turtles which you may view through the glass panels of your kayak. Following your approx. 90 minutes of paddling with plenty of stops for commentary and rest, you will have the opportunity to swim and relax at the beach before your return to the pier. Wear a swimsuit, and don't forget your towel, sunscreen, and a hat.
Step into a glass-bottom kayak and discover the natural pristine beauty of Bermuda’s coastline. Marvel at rocky landscapes, beautiful beaches and uninhabited islands as you paddle through the waters off Bermuda’s West End. Your guide will tell you about the fascinating marine wildlife encountered along the coast and through the glass panel at the bottom of your kayak. After kayaking for approximately 90 minutes, enjoy time to swim and relax on the beach.
• Glass-Bottom Kayak: Gaze through the glass panel in your kayak at the marine life below.
• Tranquil Bermuda: Watch for Bermuda longtails, egrets, and herons along rocky coastal landscapes and unpeopled islands.
landscapes and unpeopled islands.
• Beach Break: Cool down after your kayak journey, with time to swim and enjoy a complimentary beverage.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Kayaks are double occupancy with a maximum weight limit per kayak of 400 lbs.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to paddle a total of 90 minutes, with periodic stops.