OVERVIEW: Take an exciting airboat ride through the Florida Everglades. Explore the amazing eco-system, home to an abundance of birds, mammals and reptiles.
HIGHLIGHTS: 30 minute airboat ride through the Everglades. Drop off at the Miami airport.
NOTES: Wear comfortable walking shoes. Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour. This tour is available to guests with flights departing from Miami International Airport at 3:30 pm or later for domestic flights and 4:30 pm for international flights.
Take an exciting airboat ride through the Florida Everglades. Explore the amazing eco-system, home to an abundance of tropical birds, mammals and reptiles.
- 30 minute airboat ride through the Everglades
- Drop off at the Miami airport
The Everglades is one of the most spectacular eco-systems in America. This unique area, often referred to as the “River of Grass”, covers a large portion of South Florida. En route to the recreational park, your guide will share interesting information about South Florida and the Everglades. Then enjoy the excitement and natural beauty of the park during your 30-minute ride through the Everglades. If you are lucky, you may have the opportunity to see the most famous resident of the park; the American alligator. Back on shore at the animal sanctuary, after a short presentation, you will have the opportunity to get closer to beautiful tropical birds, rare snakes and even pet an endangered Florida panther. Your tour concludes at the Miami International Airport.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Insect repellant
What to Wear:
- Recommend wearing light clothing and comfortable shoes
- Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour. This tour is available to guests with flights departing from Miami International Airport at 3:30pm or later for domestic flights and 4:30pm or later for international flights.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult their physician before engaging in any activity which may be strenuous.