OVERVIEW: Take an exciting airboat ride through the Florida Everglades. Explore the amazing eco-system, home to an abundance of birds, mammals and reptiles.
HIGHLIGHTS: 30 minute airboat ride through the Everglades. Drop off at the Ft. Lauderdale airport.
NOTES: Wear comfortable walking shoes. Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour. This tour is available to guests with flights departing from Ft. Lauderdale airport at 2:30 pm or later for domestic flights and 3:30 pm or later for international flights. For those guests who are sailing on consecutive cruises, you will be returned to the ship.
Embark on an exhilarating 30-minute guided airboat ride through Fort Lauderdale’s remote “River of Grass” before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight. Skim across the brown waters of the Everglades, an expansive network of sawgrass marshes and tropical wetlands, where you might spot wading birds and sunning alligators during your journey. Join a trained alligator handler back on shore for a live wildlife demo before you are transferred to the airport.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across brown swamp waters and remote sawgrass marshes alongside a skilled driver for a dynamic boating journey.
• The Everglades: See Florida’s remarkable “River of Grass” tropical wetlands, which are home to an abundance of birds and the American alligator.
• Fascinating Wildlife: Engage in a live alligator-handling demonstration and spend time enjoying the many animal exhibits with skilled wildlife narrators.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• light clothing
• Jacket for inclement weather Important Notes:
• This tour is available to guests with flights departing from Fort Lauderdale airport at 2:30pm or later for domestic flights and 3:30pm or later for international flights.
• Please verify your flight time prior to booking this tour.
• Guests who are sailing on consecutive cruises or are visiting Fort Lauderdale as a regular port of call visit will be returned to the ship.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.