Grab your snorkel gear and dive into adventure! Chankanaab Beach Park in Cozumel is the perfect beach setting to enjoy an all-inclusive snorkeling adventure, as well as access to the park’s attractions and facilities. View schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef, and admire underwater replica of Mayan ruins in a marine reserve. Discover the blue lagoon and crocodile pond to learn more about this protected species. Stroll through the ancient botanical garden, then sample five different tequilas at the Hacienda Antigua and savor the music of this classic Mexican town. While at the park enjoy a complimentary sea lion show, or simply relax beachside in a hammock under a palapas.
• Chankanaab Beach Park: Take in a perfect beach setting and enjoy all-inclusive snorkeling.
• Attractions & Amenities: Enjoy complimentary sea lion shows, beach palapas, showers, changing rooms, sun chairs, and hammocks.
• Hacienda Antigua: Sample five different types of tequila and savor the music of this classic Mexican town.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Food, drinks, lockers and other activities are available at the park at guests’ own expense.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• A signed letter of authorization from a medical doctor to dive will be needed if any part of the waiver form is completed with a yes.
• Guests must be of legal age to drink alcohol.
• Minimum age for the snorkeling activity is 8 years old.