Sail on a catamaran through the crystal clear Caribbean for a snorkeling adventure in Cozumel's National Marine Park. Led by a certified guide, you'll drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha Reefs to discover an exotic array of marine life. Then sail back to the pier while you refresh and enjoy a national open bar, music & more fun. Notes: Min age: 10, Max age: 70. Participants must be in good health & know how to swim. Medical restrictions apply.
Navigate along Cozumel's coastline on a catamaran cruise as you make your way to the National Marine Park for world-class snorkeling. A certified guide leads your snorkeling adventure over the spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha reefs where you'll discover an exotic array of marine life. After the amazing snorkeling experience, cruise back to your pier with refreshments, music and even more fun.Highlights:
• Scenic Catamaran Cruise: Experience the best of Cozumel at sea as you navigate crystal clear waters of the Caribbean.
• Snorkeling: Follow your PADI certified guide as you drift-snorkel over spectacular Paraiso and Xul-Ha reefs. What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship) What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes Important Notes:
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current. Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.