Easy Panoramic Rome (Wheelchair Accessible) - CVD1
Enjoy the beauty of the Eternal City during a narrated drive that takes in some of the most impressive and famous monuments in Rome. Designed for guests who prefer a more leisurely visit to Rome and those with walking difficulties or using a wheelchair. HIGHLIGHTS: Enjoy a panoramic tour of the Aurelian Walls, Circus Maximus, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Arch of Constantine, Venice Square, Via Veneto, Villa Borghese, St. Angel Castle, and Vatican walls. At St. Peter's Basilica, you'll enjoy approximately 45 minutes of free time for independent exploration.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
This panoramic tour of Rome - the Eternal City - takes you to some of Europe's most glorious sights in seated comfort, so keep your camera ready. Ride to the city through scenic Etruscan countryside, with sparkling views of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Then see old Roman walls, the iconic Colosseum, Circus Maximus, Villa Borghese, Via Veneto, Arch of Constantine, and more. At St. Peter's Square and enjoy free time exploring for independent exploration.
Ready to reserve this excursion?
• Etruscan Countryside: Take a leisurely ride through green hills, with views of the sea.
• Photo Opportunities: Capture the splendor of Rome-the Colosseum, the Forum, bustling Via Veneto, Circus Maximus and the Vatican walls.
• St. Peter's Square: Marvel at the Renaissance architecture of St. Peter's Basilica; housing some of the world's most significant art.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Camera Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Conservative attire required in churches
• Tour is designed for guests desiring a leisurely visit to Rome, and for wheelchair users and others with mobility challenges.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Tour not available online.
• Must be secured onboard ship at Shore Excursions Desk.
• Participation limited. Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift. Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.
• Guests are not permitted to stand on ramp to be lifted into vehicle.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.
• The drive to and from Rome is about 90 minutes each way, subject to traffic conditions.
• Guests will enjoy approximately 45 minutes free time at St. Peter’s Square.
• Guests should expect long lines to enter St. Peter’s Basilica.
• No exposed shoulders or knees in the churches.No tank tops or shorts in the churches.
• Guests may be required to check large bags, backpacks, video cameras, and/or personal water bottles at designated check points.
• Should St. Peter's Basilica have a mass service, entrance may be restricted.St. Peter’s Basilica may close at any time for security reasons without previous.
• Tour sequence may vary and routes altered.
• Most shops are closed on Sundays and holidays and maintain seasonal hours.
• Due to new traffic regulations, should the bus not be allowed to pick up guests close to the St. Peters Basilica guests will be required to walk approximately 0.6 miles to the nearest pick-up location.