Discover the breathtaking allure of the Sorrento Coast as you explore the charming cliff-lined seaside town of Sorrento and enjoy 1-1/2 hours to wander independently. Wind along the Sorrento Coast's steep cliffs, passing luxury resorts and dazzling azure Mediterranean waters. Relax with a complimentary soda, coffee, or ice cream in a cafe and watch a live wood-carving demo in Sorrento. Roam on your own, strolling bougainvillea-laced pathways, shopping for mementos, or sipping on limoncello.
• Sorrento Coast: Travel steep winding roads along the coast, relishing cliff-side villages, spectacular mountain vistas, and glimmering waters below.
• Sorrento: Spend 1-1/2 hours on your own in this cliff-top town with bougainvillea-lined streets and splendid views.
• Refreshment Break: Enjoy a complimentary treat while unwinding in a cozy seaside cafe and then enjoy a live wood-carving presentation.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to manage a short walk from drop-off point to Sorrento main center.
• Walking during free time in Sorrento is at guests' discretion.
• Drive between Naples and Sorrento approximately 1-1/2 hours each way.
• Guests failing to meet return bus are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.