Leave the ship behind for a fun, relaxing time on an Italian beach. Just a quick drive from the port and you're at Lido di Tarquinia, slipping into swimsuits, wiggling your toes in soft sand and gazing at the deep-blue Mediterranean. Relax with a welcome drink, then rest under an umbrella on complimentary sunbeds, or explore the water by kayak or pedal boat. Refresh with lunch or snacks in a restaurant (not included).
• Lido di Tarquinia: Take a 30-minute drive and enjoy three hours of sun, and sand.
• Beach Amenities: Complimentary welcome drink, umbrella, sunbed and snacks; plus use of kayaks and pedal boats.
• Lunch Your Way: A Complimentary snack is available; the bar features light meals, while a restaurant offers fine dining.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is escorted by a host but is not guided.
• This tour provides transportation to the bathing establishment, a 30-minute drive from the pier and allows you approximately 3 hours to enjoy the beach with all mentioned services.
• Changing room and showers available.
• There are facilities available at the bathing establishment but items such as sunscreen, hat, swimsuits, and towels should be brought with you from the ship.
• Please note that the beach umbrellla might not be on the first rows due to local seasonal rents.
• Tour does not include meals or your own miscellaneous expenses incurred while at the bathing establishment.
• Available at the bathing establishment a bar for light meals or a restaurant for a fine dining experience.
• Tour operates from June through September.