Explore Pisa's rich history, as you embark on a scenic river cruise and then ride on a trolley car to see the city's significant landmarks. Voyage along the Arno River as your guide points out notable sites and you relish a tasty Italian gelato. Join a guided tour of Pisa's Field of Miracles via trolley car and behold the famous 12th-century Leaning Tower of Pisa bell tower. Enjoy 45 minutes to explore the square independently.
• Scenic River Cruise: Via motorboat along the Arno River with a guide, see notable Tuscan landmarks and enjoy gelato.
• Leaning Tower of Pisa: The bell tower's tilt is caused by an inadequate foundation built in the 12th century.
• Free Time: Spend 45 minutes exploring the Field of Miracles square, where you can shop or visit the cathedral.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Conservative attire required
• This tour does not include lunch or an inside visit of the Leaning Tower.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 miles over paved surfaces with extended periods of standing.
• No photography inside cathedral.
• No exposed shoulders or knees.
• The cathedral is closed on Sundays, during special events and mass services.
• The coach ride to/from the San Rossore National Reserve is approximately 50 minutes each way.
• No foreign currencies accepted on this tour.