Make your own plans for the morning without missing out on one of St. Maarten’s most beautiful beaches. Travel in air-conditioned comfort to the French side and Orient Beach. A host will orient you to the amenities and escort you to your lounge chair. Enjoy unlimited rum or fruit punch and about two hours to swim in the bay, unwind, and play on the soft white sand.
• Orient Beach: Swim, sun, and relax during the approximately two hours at the beach.
• Onsite Amenities: Unlimited rum or fruit punch and reserved lounge chair included, with access to water sports and other services.
• Drive: Ride an air-conditioned comfort from the Dutch to the French side of the island.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
• Towel (from ship) What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under a cover-up or lightweight clothing Important Notes:
• Beach chair is included.
• Water sports, massage, shops, and more are available for additional fees.
• The beach facility is adjacent to a naturist resort, so some nearby beachgoers may be nude.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.