Discover the delights of Naples, one of Italy's oldest cities, on a comfortable tour of an ancient castle and a major piazza. On your way to Castel Nuovo, you'll pass Piazza della Borsa, site of the Stock Exchange and Galleria Umberto I, lined with beautiful lamps and elegant shops. See grand Continental architecture at Piazza Plebiscito, and visit Posillipo Hill for panoramic views of the city and Mount Vesuvius. Enjoy refreshments at a Neapolitan cafe.
• Castel Nuovo: Italian for "New Castle," this 700-year-old fortress was once the residence of medieval kings and Spanish viceroys.
• Piazza Plebiscito: Explore the vast piazza and see the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera House, and Church of St. Francis.
• Posillipo Hill: Get spectacular views of the ancient city and the Gulf, and take home great pictures of Mount Vesuvius.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is designed for full-time wheelchair users and others with mobility challenges.
• Tour can only be secured in advance of cruise on a first come - first served basis.
• Minimum participation required for tour to operate.
• Vehicles are adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available).
• Guests must be seated in a wheelchair or scooter when using ramp or lift.
• Guests must provide Height, Length, Width, and Weight of wheelchair or scooter when booking tour.
• Guests must contact Shore Excursions department in advance of cruise to secure availability and departure firstname.lastname@example.org