Watch Barcelona's history come to life as you explore some of the city's most famous architectural landmarks from the comfort of a coach and on foot with an experienced guide. View La Sagrada Família, a stunning architectural marvel, from the outside. Designed by Antoni Gaudí, La Sagrada Família has been in construction for over a 100 years. See La Pedrera and Casa Batiló on the Paseo de Gràcia, famed for its modern design and architecture. Throughout the tour, your knowledgeable guide will inform you about the history and creation of these incredible structures. You'll also visit Barcelona's Medieval Gothic Quarter.
See Barcelona’s notable landmarks in a comfortable motor coach, as you pass the old Gothic Quarter, stunning Sagrada Familia basilica, and enjoy scenic photo stops. Travel alongside a knowledgeable guide through town, where you’ll view the 13th
-century La Seu cathedral in the Gothic Quarter. Admire Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi’s most lauded showpiece, the Sagrada Familia basilica, with its soaring Gothic spires. Ascend Montjuic Hill to Mirador del Alcalde gardens for spectacular vistas above the city.Highlights
• Commentated Drive: Travel through Barcelona in a comfortable coach, passing landmarks such as the Gothic Quarter’s 13th-century La Seu cathedral.
• Sagrada Familia: Enjoy a passing glimpse of the exquisitely designed Roman Catholic basilica, a masterwork of Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi.
• Scenic Photo Stops: Relish breathtaking city views from Mirador del Alcalde gardens and Barcelona’s Olympic Ring complex on Montjuic Hill.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately .5 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Due to new traffic regulations, buses won’t be allowed to stop in Via Laietana to visit the Gothic Quarter and guests will be required to walk approximately 0.6 miles.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.