Prepare for a life-changing encounter with a magnificent dolphin at Blue Lagoon Island, home of the famous Flipper. After a short, scenic catamaran cruise to the Island, you'll meet the dolphin trainers for an informative orientation. Interact in waist deep water where these beautiful and gentle sea creatures will impress you with their friendliness and supreme intelligence. Be sure to take several pictures as you play with and feed your new friends.
• Catamaran Cruise: Enjoy a short, scenic cruise from Nassau Harbor to your dolphin encounter.
• Blue Lagoon Island: Visit the beautiful facility that is home to Universal Studio's Flipper.
• Dolphin Encounter: Take home blissful memories of your interaction and a priceless photograph of your dolphin interaction.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Children between the ages of 4 and 12 must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
• For the safety of both the animals and guest's personal property, cameras, cell phones and other electronic devices are not allowed on the platforms of any animal program. For your convenience, lockers are included on all of the animal programs.