Discover Valencia on a panoramic tour of emblematic sites, passing close enough for quick shots of Serranos Gate, Town Hall, the bullring, and train station. Then get perfect photos at the extraordinary architectural complex City of Arts and Sciences. See the Cathedral and Old Quarter in Plaza de la Reina, and the Silk Exchange at gothic La Lonja. End with exterior views of Marquis of dos Aguas, an ornate palace housing the National Ceramics Museum.
• Valencia: Your guided tour takes you to the most important city landmarks, with many great photo-ops and minimal walking.
• City of Arts and Sciences: One of the most exciting views in Valencia - five buildings representing exquisite modern architecture.
• Marquis of dos Aguas: Home to National Ceramics Museum, this former palace is iconic of Spain's glorious history
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Some areas are not wheelchair accessible.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-fourth mile over various surfaces with some inclines and steps.
• No interior visits on this tour, photo stops only.