Discover the most amazing views of Geirangerfjord and learn about life in this Norwegian land. From Mount Dalsnibba, your ship will appear as a speck in the vast landscape. At the Geiranger Fjord Center, explore life in the region through fascinating exhibits, including a show that lets you experience every season in the mountains. Finally, twist through 11 hairpin turns to Eagle Bend for the best views of the Seven Sisters Waterfall. If weather impedes reaching Mount Dalsnibba's summit Eagles Bend Viewpoint will substitute. Tour order may vary between coaches.
Incredible mountain sights, summit vistas and a spectacular slideshow featuring Geiranger’s four seasons make this tour wonderfully intriguing. Geirangerfjord’s crystalline beauty is this bus tour’s setting. See fairyland snow-capped mountains, sparkling streams and dizzying heights while ascending a winding hairpin mountain road. At Eagle Bend, snap pictures of your ship far below. Marvel at the unforgettable Seven Sisters waterfalls. At Geiranger Fjord Centre, enjoy a brilliant changing-seasons slideshow, and exhibits featuring fjord life.
• Geirangerfjord Centre: See the experiences and living conditions of people along the fjord through delightful slideshow and exhibits.
• Eagle Bend: A winding road with 11 hairpin bends leads to famous waterfalls "De Syv SØstre"(The Seven Sisters).
• Mount Dalsnibba: Enjoy magnificent view of mountains, waterfalls and sparkling lakes at altitude of more than 4,500 feet.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Weather conditions may necessitate bus route changes.