OVERVIEW: Designed for guests who are staying in Barcelona post cruise and are interested in sightseeing before checking into their hotel, this tour provides an overview of the architecture and vistas that make Barcelona special.
HIGHLIGHTS: Ride along Passeig de Grącia and see Gaudi's Casa Milą and Casa Batlló and view La Sagrada Familia and the cathedral in the Gothic Quarter from the outside. Enjoy the views from Montjuic Hill and pause for photos at Mirador del Alcalde. This tour ends at a central Barcelona location where taxis are available to take you to your hotel.
NOTES: Guests must be able to walk approx. 0.5 mile over even and cobblestone surfaces with 20 steps.
Explore the architecture and vistas of Barcelona on a guided tour. Enjoy a scenic drive into central Barcelona past an impressive architectural and monumental heritage. Behold Gaudí architectural landmarks Casa Batlló, and admire Gaudí’s masterpiece, the Sagrada Família basilica. Experience the Gothic Quarter’s 13th century cathedral and historic Plaça del Rei. Visit Montjuïc Hill, site of 1929’s International Exposition, the 1992 Olympic Stadium and the unique Mirador del Alcalde Gardens.
• Discover the Antoni Gaudí architectural landmarks and Casa Batlló, on a guided tour of Barcelona.
• See the marvel that is the Sagrada Família, Spain’s most-visited monument.
• Experience Barcelona’s historic Plaça del Rei and magnificent Mirador del Alcalde Gardens on this 4-hour panoramic tour.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk about a half-mile over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• No internal visits to the Cathedral will be allowed to group tours on Sundays and on Public holidays.