Explore the scenic Bodrum peninsula, site of an ancient battle, seaside resort towns and charming fishing villages protected from development. Your five-hour tour includes a visit to Myndos Gate, where Alexander the Great once fought. At Turgutreis, the largest bay on the peninsula, discover beautiful beaches, gentle breezes and unforgettable panoramic views. Continue to Gumusluk to try freshly caught seafood and for a stroll along the shores of the Aegean Sea. Enjoy free time for shopping at a local jewlery store. Snacks and refreshments are included in this tour.
• Ancient wonder: Bodrum was home to the Mausoleum, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
• Myndos Gate: See where Alexander the Great battled the Persian Empire in the fourth century BC.
• Gumusluk: This charming fishing village is within an archeological zone, which protects it against modern development.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellant
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 2 miles over uneven and cobblestoned surfaces.
• Order of itinerary may change to avoid congestion at the sites.