Swim, sun and relax at a hotel beach complex just 20 minutes from the port. Spend about three hours stretching out on sunbeds or swimming in the beautiful aquamarine sea. Enjoy use of the hotel facilities, including changing rooms, restrooms, swimming pools and beach umbrellas. You?ll receive a drink voucher good for one soft drink, juice or water. And, for an additional fee, you can try one of the water sports available on the beach.
• Half a day at the beach: Play in the sand, relax on a sunbed or swim in the sea.
• Hotel facilities: Enjoy use of the hotel?s changing rooms and swimming pools. Umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Optional sports: For an additional fee, try one of the water sports available on the beach.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Water sports are available at beach for additional cost and at guests? own risk.
• Drink voucher good for one soft drink, juice or water.
• Beach umbrellas are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Guests with preexisting neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition, must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.