Drive through the center of Oslo and see highlights such as the Akershus Fortress, the Parliament Building, the Royal Palace, and the Nobel Institute. Pass through Vigeland Sculpture Park and continue through beautiful residential areas past the Holmenkollen Ski Jump and stop at a viewpoint for a fantastic view of the city and the fjord. On the Bydgoy peninsula, pass the Open-Air Norwegian Folk Museum and the Viking ship museum before arriving at Bygdoynes for a view of Oslo and the Oslofjord. Then go to the eastern part of the city to Ekeberg and the Norwegian Maritime School, where you'll have another view of Oslo. Before retuning to the pier you will stop at the new Opera House.
Take a leisurely ride through Norway’s capital, and see the cultural attractions and historic sites of Oslo. You’ll pass major landmarks, such as the Akershus Fortress, originally built in 1300; the Royal Palace, home to King Harald V and Queen Sonja; the Nobel Institute; and the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park. You’ll see beautiful residential neighborhoods and stop for photos at Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
• Vigeland Sculpture Park: Catch a glimpse of the unique park with more than 200 bronze, granite and cast iron pieces.
• Holmenkollen Ski Jump: Enjoy great views from the site of world cup skiing and the 1952 winter Olympic Games.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk about 150 feet over even surfaces with 2 to 3 steps to enter/exit the coach.
• Stops are for photos only; there are no interior visits on this tour.