Experience the scenic beauty of the Baja California peninsula, including the landmark natural formations on its southernmost tip, on a relaxing catamaran cruise. During the 40-minute sail, admire unspoiled beaches, hidden coves and luxurious hotel properties en route to el Arco de San Lucas, the rock arch known in English as Land's End. From a restaurant on land, enjoy views of San Lucas bay, the arch and the harbor along with a complimentary beverage.
• Catamaran Cruise: Enjoy coastal and ocean views during the 40-minute ride on the 100-guest vessel.
• Onboard Commentary: Learn about the early history, ecology and unique marine and other wildlife of Baja California.
• Restaurant Stop: Take in views of San Lucas Bay, Los Arcos and the harbor from a waterfront venue in town.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• To avoid congestion, some tour itineraries begin at the restaurant.
• Ground transportation between the catamaran and restaurant is not air-conditioned.
• Return to pier via continuously operating taxi shuttles.