Drive towards Novelda in the south of the Region of Valencia, famous for its vineyards. Enjoy its characteristic architectural and decorative style by which the city is known, like the Sanctuary of Santa Magdalena and the remains of the La Mola Castle, located in the same hill, where you will have a photo stop to appreciate these impressive monuments. Finally, visit one of its cellars and its installations, to taste some local wines and have some free time to purchase a bottle to take back home.
Wine-connoisseurs, savor delicious wines from the innovative region of Novelda. Novelda is a town known as a pioneer in land agriculture transformation. Its famous vineyards feature grapes cultivated using new irrigation farming systems. While here, you’ll visit Heretat de Cesila, one of the regions well known cellars and installations. Its farm Casa Silica was founded in 1707 and has been dedicated to high quality fruit, wine and oil.
• Novelda: Travel to a region famous for its vineyards and cultivates its grapes using new irrigation farming systems
• Heretat de Cesilia: Visit an authentic winery and vineyard and enjoy its exquisite wines
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests walk 1.5 miles over flat and uneven surfaces
• Guests with mobility issues should not select tour
• Tour order may vary to avoid congestion at the venues
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol