Marvel at stunning views of Gibraltar Town from a cable car 1,400 feet above sea level and experience the highlights of the Upper Rock of Gibraltar on a guided walking tour. In prehistoric St. Michael's Cave, see magnificent stalagmite and stalactite formations; in the Upper Galleries, make your way through narrow tunnels hollowed out by British troops; and, at Ape's Den, delight in the mischievous antics of the Barbary Apes who make Gibraltar their home.
• Cable Car: Ride 1,400 feet to the top of the Rock of Gibraltar with spectacular views of Gibraltar Town.
• St. Michael's Cave and Upper Galleries: Explore a prehistoric cave's stunning rock formations and tunnels dug by British troops.
• Apes Den: Delight in the antics of mischievous Barbary Apes, the tailless primates who are native to Gibraltar.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over varied surfaces and climb 60-70 stairs.
• Guests are advised not to approach, touch or feed the Barbary Apes.
• In addition to English this tour is offered in Spanish.
• A minimum of 20 guests is needed for the tour to run in a different language.