Board a motorcoach for a photo stop at British Commonwealth War Cemetery, then visit a monastic complex at Jagarolon, see the Venizelos Tombs at the hill of Prophet Elijah, and stroll among neoclassical mansions and massive Venetian fortifications in Chania. See the gravesite of soldiers who participated in the Battle of Crete during WWII. Continue to a significant monastery, see Venizelos Tombs of Modern Greek politicians, and conclude with free time to explore Chania.
• British Commonwealth Cemetery: Take pictures at this beautifully situated memorial honoring soldiers who fought to keep Crete free.
• Agia Triada Monastery: See the 15th century complex set majestically atop a rocky pinnacle, overlooking surrounding mountains and valleys.
• Chania Town: Explore, shop, or dine, with time to explore Venetian and Turkish architecture.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Conservative attire
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one mile over various surfaces and cobblestone streets, with 20+ steps at monastery and 5-10 steps at museum.
• No shorts, tank tops or other revealing clothing at monastery.
• Drive to/from Souda Port approximately 30 minutes each way.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.