Meet playful sea lions at Atlantis' Dolphin Cay before enjoying time at Atlantis Beach. Your tour starts at Atlantis Dolphin Cay where you'll receive an orientation before entering the waters of one of the world's largest marine habitats. You can touch, hug and even kiss your new sea lion friends during the 30-minute interaction. At the conclusion of your interaction, enjoy access to the white sandy beaches of Atlantis, the aquariums and shops.
Splish-splash your way through a fun day in the beautiful Bahamas alongside a friendly and playful pod of sea lions while at the exclusive Dolphin Cay. Nestled amidst the sprawling tropical environs of Atlantis Paradise Island, at Dolphin Cay you’ll engage in a brief orientation with skilled trainers before entering waist-deep waters. Then get ready for a 30-minute interactive experience with these amazing creatures: with a mask on, you can watch as they swim and dance under the water’s surface. Pucker up, because they may even land wet kisses on your cheek! Once back on dry land, your guide will take you on a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility, which is one of the largest marine animal medical and rescue-rehabilitation centers in the world. Here you’ll see how the trainers feed and care for the resident dolphins and sea lions. Your animal encounter package also includes all-day access to an on-site private beach, where you can lounge along white sandy shores, swim in clear turquoise waters, or explore the resort’s souvenir shops and aquariums at your leisure.
• Sea Lion Encounter: Interact in waist-deep water with these friendly creatures as they swim, dance and offer wet kisses.
• Dolphin Cay: Enjoy a guided tour of one of the largest marine animal rescue-rehabilitation facilities in the world.
• Beach Break: All-day access to Atlantis Paradise Island’s sandy shoreline means you can relax and explore at your leisure.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua/Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Wet suits, personal lockers, beach towels, and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Access to the pools and slides of Atlantis are not included with this program.
• This tour can only be booked online prior to your cruise vacation due to limited capacity.
• A parent or appointed guardian must supervise children under 10 years of age.
• Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.