"Online Booking Exclusive"
Splish-splash your way through a fun day in the beautiful Bahamas alongside a friendly and playful pod of sea lions while at the exclusive Dolphin Cay. Nestled amidst the sprawling tropical environs of Atlantis Paradise Island, at Dolphin Cay you’ll engage in a brief orientation with skilled trainers before entering waist-deep waters. Then get ready for a 30-minute interactive experience with these amazing creatures: with a mask on, you can watch as they swim and dance under the water’s surface. Pucker up, because they may even land wet kisses on your cheek! Once back on dry land, your guide will take you on a behind-the-scenes tour of the facility, which is one of the largest marine animal medical and rescue-rehabilitation centers in the world. Here you’ll see how the trainers feed and care for the resident dolphins and sea lions. Your animal encounter package also includes full access to an on-site private beach, Aquaventure a one-of-a-kind, 141-acre waterscape, featuring more than 20 million gallons of water. Thrill on high-speed waterslides like the Mayan Temple and the seven-story Power Tower, a mile-long river ride with rolling rapids. Kids will love the spectacular water-play fort built just for them. Plus choose from 20 swimming areas, 11 refreshing pools and access to the most beautiful white-sand beaches in the Caribbean. Take a self-guided tour of “The Dig” and the amazing aquariums. Enjoy it all — plus lunch!
• Sea Lion Encounter: Interact in waist-deep water with these friendly creatures as they swim, dance and offer wet kisses.
• Dolphin Cay: Enjoy a guided tour of one of the largest marine animal rescue-rehabilitation facilities in the world.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua/Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Wet suits, personal lockers, beach towels, and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour can only be booked online prior to your cruise vacation due to limited capacity.
• A parent or appointed guardian must supervise children under 10 years of age.
• Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
• Due to availability this tour can only be reserved online.