OVERVIEW: Meet the playful sea lions at Atlantis' Dolphin Cay before enjoying time at the Atlantis Beach. Due to limited space, this tour can only be booked through Royal Caribbean and is only available online prior to your cruise vacation.
HIGHLIGHTS: Touch, hug, and kiss sea lions. Learn some of their behaviors. Enjoy access to Atlantis Beach.
NOTES: Access to the pools and slides of Atlantis are not included with this program.
Meet the playful sea lions at Atlantis’ Dolphin Cay before enjoying time at the Atlantis Beach. Due to limited space, this tour can only be booked through Royal Caribbean and is only available online prior to your cruise vacation.
- Touch, hug, and kiss sea lions and learn some of their behaviors.
- Access to Atlantis Beach
Your tour starts at Atlantis Dolphin Cay. Go into the waters of one of the world’s largest marine habitats where you’ll touch, hug and even kiss your new sea lion friends. Watch as they show off their playful side through some of their favorite behaviors. This intimate interaction begins with an orientation and includes 30 minutes in the water. Let the California sea lions of Atlantis welcome you to join in the fun.
Wet suits, personal lockers, beach towels, and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided.
At the conclusion of your interaction, enjoy access to the white sandy beaches of Atlantis, the aquariums, and shops.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- For children under 10 years of age, a parent or appointed guardian must participate in the program. Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
- Access to the pools and slides of Atlantis are not included with this program.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- This tour is only available online due to limited capacity.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.