When it comes to having fun nobody does it better than this bewhiskered scamp of the seas the beloved Sea Lions at Dolphin Cay. This once in a lifetime experience takes you behind the scenes of Dolphin Cay and brings you up-close-and-personal with our sea lions. With this excursion you will also have a full day to enjoy Aquaventure, Atlantis Paradise Island’s Water Park. A one-of-a-kind 141 acre waterscape featuring over twenty million gallons of water, thrilling high-speed water slides like the Mayan Temple and the 7-story Power Tower, a mile long river ride a spectacular kids water-play , refreshing pools, and access to the most beautiful beaches in the Caribbean! Plus, LUNCH and access to the Caribbean’s largest casino.
• Sea Lion Encounter: Interact in waist-deep water with these friendly creatures as they swim, dance and offer wet kisses.
• Enjoy your day at Aquaventure, Atlantis Paradise Island's Water Park.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua/Walking shoes
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Change of clothes
• Wet suits, personal lockers, beach towels, and non-alcoholic refreshments are provided during your SeaLion experience.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• At Aquaventure, complimentary lounge chairs and towels will be provided.
• A parent or appointed guardian must supervise children under 10 years of age.
• Children must be able to comprehend and follow instructions.
• Some slides and rides require a minimum height of 48 inches.
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• All pools and beaches will be open from 9:00 a.m. and Aquaventure Park will be open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from November 6, 2017 until March 10, 2018. For Allure of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Oasis of the Seas and Symphony of the Seas 7:00 a.m. or 8:00 a.m. calls into Nassau, a special opening at 9:00 a.m. will occur for the Mayan Temple Slides at Aquaventure Park.
• Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis - Restaurants, Bars, Shops and Lockers.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.