- Overview: The ultimate combination tour that Atlantis has to offer - a deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can race alongside dolphins with hand-held water scooters. Continue your day at Aquaventure, the 141-acre water park that offers eight high-speed body and inner tube slides, a mile-long river ride, and much more.
- Highlights: Shuttle to and from Paradise Island. Deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can interact and race alongside the dolphins. Access to the Aquaventure water park.
- Notes: Minimum height of 48 inches to ride the waterslides. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Dive deep into Bahamian luxury on an ultimate Atlantis Resort experience in Paradise Island. Play in the waters of Dolphin Cay and feel the adrenaline rush as you race alongside the dolphins with your own hand-held water scooter. You will then head over to Aquaventure, Atlantis' 141-acre water park featuring The Power Tower and Mayan Temple with high-speed body and inner tube slides, an action-packed mile long river ride, intense rapids and amazing special effects.
• Dolphin Cay: Feel the exhilaration of a wild dolphin propelling you across the lagoon with a "foot push."
• Water Scooters: Control your speed with hand-held water scooters as you race alongside dolphins or cruise along the surface.
• Aquaventure: Explore the only water park of its kind in the world with 141 acres of non-stop thrills.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
Important Notes: • Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before Nassau's arrival.
• A minimum height of 48 inches is required to ride the waterslides.
• This tour is offered on select ships with early arrivals into port.
• Duration may vary from 6 to 7 hours.