- Overview: The ultimate combination tour that Atlantis has to offer - a deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can race alongside dolphins with hand-held water scooters. Continue your day at Aquaventure, the 141-acre water park that offers eight high-speed body and inner tube slides, a mile-long river ride, and much more.
- Highlights: Shuttle to and from Paradise Island. Deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can interact and race alongside the dolphins. Access to the Aquaventure water park.
- Notes: Minimum height of 48 inches to ride the waterslides. Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis.
Experience the ultimate combination that Atlantis has to offer – the deep water dolphin swim and access to the Aquaventure water park. Both activities are popular so book early to ensure you can experience the best Atlantis has to offer.
- Shuttle to and from Paradise Island
- Deep water swim at Dolphin Cay where you can interact and race alongside the dolphins
- Access to the Aquaventure water park
Your ultimate tour begins with a shuttle to Paradise Island. After a brief orientation, you will start your deep water swim at Dolphin Cay. Enjoy a one-of-a-kind dolphin experience that is limited to just six guests. Control your speed with hand-held water scooters, as you race alongside dolphins, cruise along the surface, or dive to the depths of their saltwater lagoon. Use the snorkels and masks that are provided to you. Feel a rush unlike any other with the signature foot push, where a dolphin propels you across the lagoon on a boogie board. This unforgettable interaction in the deep water lagoon is 30 minutes long and the entire program lasts between 90-120 minutes.
Your dolphin adventure includes a video orientation and trainer talk, complimentary wetsuit use, non-alcoholic refreshments, personal locker, towels, beach service, and all-day access to Dolphin Cay's private beach.
Continue your day at Aquaventure, the only water park of its kind in the world. This 141-acre water park features The Power Tower and Mayan Temple offering eight high-speed body and inner tube slides, a mile-long river ride with high intensity rapids and wave surges, and never-before-seen special effects.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port.
- Sun protection and sunglasses
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchases in Atlantis (Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Dolphin Excursions at Atlantis Resort must be booked by the evening before Nassau's arrival.
- A minimum height of 48 inches is required to ride the waterslides.
- This tour is offered on select ships with early arrivals into port.
- Duration may vary from 6 to 7 hours.
- During Standard Time (November - Mid March), the pools, beaches and the five slides in the Mayan temple open at 9am. The four Power Tower slides open at 10am and they all close at 5pm.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
- Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at email@example.com to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
- Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.