Rediscover the countless delights of Athens at your own pleasure and pace with the aid of a roundtrip transfer to and from port. Whether you're already familiar with the city or you desire independent exploration, enjoy five hours to do as you please. Depart from Piraeus on a 45-minute coach ride to Melina Mercouri statue- beginning of the pedestrian zone of the Acropolis, sightsee and shop, then rejoin the coach at a predetermined time and location for your return.
• Melina Mercouri statue: Begin your tour in Athens' busy hub, close to major attractions, with easy access to metro services.
• Historic Athens: Choose the sites you want to visit. Browse museums, visit the Parthenon, shop, or just explore.
• Piraeus to Athens: A coach, with escort, delivers you to Athens, with a designated time and place for pick-up.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros) /credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Tour does not include lunch or entrance fees.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.
• An escort will be on coach to/from Athens.
• Guests failing to meet return coach are responsible for finding their own way back to ship.