Just because your cruise is over doesn’t mean the adventure is. Make the most of your time and enjoy the thrill of an exciting airboat tour through the “River of Grass” in the unspoiled wilderness of the Florida Everglades! See fish, turtles, alligators, birds, and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Enjoy a wildlife and alligator wrestling show.
- See the Florida Everglades “River of Grass” on an airport ride where you will see a variety of wildlife
- Enjoy an alligator wrestling show.
You will meet your fellow tour participants onboard the vessel. Once your group is called, you’ll collect your luggage and clear customs. Outside the terminal building, you’ll meet your tour guide. Your luggage will be safely stored for the duration of the tour.
Leaving the Port of Miami aboard an air-conditioned coach, you'll drive through downtown Miami as your guide explains the city's rich history. Information about the ecology and history of the "River of Grass" will also be provided.
After a 45 minute ride, you will reach the true highlight of the tour as you delight in an exciting 40 minute airboat tour in this unspoiled wilderness! See fish, turtles, alligators, birds, and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Afterwards, you can enjoy a wildlife and alligator wrestling show.
Your tour concludes at Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
What to Bring:
- Sun protection
- Money for incidentals
What to Wear:
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Please verify your flight time prior to booking. This tour is only available to guests with flights departing from Ft. Lauderdale Airport at 4pm or later for domestic flights, and 5pm or later for international flights.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.