Dive deep into the ocean's breathtaking underwater worlds with a fully guided tour of Atlantis Paradise Island's world-renowned Marine Habitat, where you'll discover some 50,000 aquatic animals spanning 250 species among 14 lagoon-style aquariums. Follow an expert guide through a series of underground tunnels reminiscent of the “lost city” of Atlantis. As you explore the world's largest open-air marine habitat, you'll wind around passageways lined with creature-filled aquariums. Along the way, learn about the life cycle, breeding and feeding habits of the sea life you see swimming by. In the Ruins Lagoon you'll glimpse pelagic fish fluttering around sunken artifacts inspired by ancient Atlantis. See sharks lurking in Predator Lagoon and endangered Alligator gar in the Cenote Cave. The Estuary Lagoon is filled with starfish, while Seagrapes Lagoon is home to colorful angelfish and parrot fish. Wave hello to the green sea turtles in Hibiscus Lagoon before enjoying the rare chance to admire giant manta rays gliding around the Stingray and Royal Ray Lagoons. The magnificent creatures of the ocean are on spectacular display during this Bahamian outing.
• Atlantis Paradise Island: Go below the resort to discover hidden passageways that lead you to marvelous sea life exhibits.
• Marine Habitat: Take a guided tour of a series of lagoon aquariums, learning all about the resident wildlife.
• Sea creatures: See some 50,000 aquatic animals including sharks, sawfish, Alligator gar, green sea turtles, parrot fish and stingrays.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Credit cards as Atlantis is a cashless facility
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk over uneven surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• This tour is accessible to guests with limited mobility; however, guests must be able to climb into the coach and take a few, small steps on their own.
• Guests must sign waiver form to participate.
• This tour does not include access to Atlantis' pools, beaches or the Aquaventure waterpark.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Children under 4 years old are admitted free with a paid adult.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests who require accessible transportation with ramp or lift are recommended to book tour in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment. Accessible transportation may be at an additional cost. Guest interested in this tour must contact in advance of the cruise the Shore Excursion Access Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to review full details on this tour and accessible transportation availability.
• Guests wishing to utilize a wheelchair (manual or electric) on this excursion must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of the electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com.