Journey into the colorful history and characters of Key West aboard the Conch Train. See the Hemingway House and Audubon House. Learn about legendary treasure hunter Mel Fisher's discovery of the lost Atocha. Travel back 400 years to the days of the Flagler railroad and the largest cigar manufacturer in the world.
Observe 400 years of fascinating history come alive on Key West's acclaimed Conch Train tour. Voted the #1 excursion in the State of Florida, it has been entertaining Key West visitors since 1958. Hop off and on at your leisure while you visit Key West's major attractions—the Hemmingway and Audubon Houses—and hear fascinating island tales told by expert guides.
• Top Tour: Voted the #1 excursion in the State of Florida, the Conch Train tour has been entertaining visitors since 1958.
• Take Your Time: Hop off and on at your leisure while you visit Key West's major attractions.
• Expert Guides: Enjoy a fascinating historic overview of this storied island.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Children 12 years old and under ride free.