Enjoy a dynamic tour to three Key West museums for a captivating day the entire family will enjoy. Your first stop is the Key West Aquarium, where you can view and touch hundreds of species of native marine life. Next, retrace the island's unique maritime heritage at the Shipwreck Treasures Museum while enjoying panoramic views atop Wreckers Tower. Finish the day with a visit to the Little White House?former winter home of American President Harry S. Truman.
• Key West Aquarium: View hundreds of species of marine life and pet sharks, sting rays, and starfish through interactive touch tanks.
• Shipwreck Treasure Museum: Hear tales of the island's illustrious shipwrecking history.
• Little White House: Visit the former winter home of U.S. President Harry S. Truman and see its original furnishings.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guided or self-guided tours are available at the Key West Aquarium.