- Overview: Enjoy the underwater breathing experience of scuba diving with the ease and simplicity of snorkeling. Snuba is a combination of snorkeling and scuba diving. You will be introduced to the amazing underwater world without the cumbersome equipment. - Highlights: Enter the water from the beach with a PADI instructor. Snuba for 20-30 minutes exploring Villa Blanca Reef. - Notes: Medical restrictions apply.
Enjoy the underwater breathing experience of scuba diving with the ease and simplicity of snorkeling. It's called Snuba and it's perfect for those who enjoy snorkeling but are not ready for scuba diving. You will be introduced to the amazing underwater world without all the cumbersome equipment. Join the experience of a lifetime and see the amazing marine life as you explore the beautiful Villa Blanca Reef.
- Enter the water from the beach with a PADI instructor
- Snuba for 20-30 minutes exploring Villa Blanca Reef
Snuba is the perfect introduction for those who want to experience the thrill of scuba diving, but without all of the class time and equipment involved. This adventure is a one of a kind thrill where you will experience what it is like to be a diver. The course is easy and fun and introduces you to a whole new underwater world.
After a short drive to Sunset Beach, you will have an orientation in Snuba. With your PADI certified dive master, you will then enter the water from the beach, where you'll become familiar and comfortable with the breathing equipment. Then enjoy approximately 20-30 minutes under the crystal-clear Mayan Caribbean waters exploring the beautiful Villa Blanca Reef. At the conclusion of your water experience, transportation will be available to take you back to the ship.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- Sun protection
- Towel (available onboard the ship)
What to Wear:
- Wear your bathing suit
- Participants must be in good health.
- This tour is not available for women who are pregnant.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements. Guests who have concerns should consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.