Enjoy a scenic tour of Cozumel and learn about its captivating history. Stroll through tropical gardens filled with replica miniatures of Mexican landmarks at Discover Mexico Park, and admire the beauty of the island's east coast at El Mirador. Continue to the Mayan Cacao Company where you'll enjoy a sensory experience and learn about the history of chocolate, its manufacturing process, and participate in a delicious tasting. Next visit El Cedral?the oldest settlement on the island?exploring its architecture while your tour guide shares historical tidbits. Finish the day by stopping at the Tequila Place for an educational sampling of local varieties, followed by shopping in downtown Cozumel.
• Discover Mexico: See archeological wonders like Chichen Itza and Tulum?in miniature scale!
• Eastern Shore: From El Cedral, see Cozumel's untamed landscapes and virgin beaches with a photo stop at El Mirador.
• Mayan Cacao Company: Participate in a chocolate demonstration and tasting.
• Tequila Place: Learn about the tequila making process and enjoy samples.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.