See Tortola's best vistas on a tour that combines a scenic panoramic ride via open-sided bus along with a breach break. The route takes you through the mountainous interior and through small villages along Ridge Road, which offers magnificent views of neighboring St. Thomas, St. John's, Peter and Guana Islands, with various stops for photos. At Cane Garden Bay, swim, stroll and relax at this popular beach, with food, drinks and souvenirs available on site.
• Panoramic Drive: See Tortola's lush mountainous interior as you cross between the south and north coasts via open-sided bus.
• Cane Garden Bay: Enjoy free time to swim and relax at this palm-fringed beach of white sands and clear blue waters.
• Photo Stops: Capture expansive vistas at Manchester, Great Mountain, Chalwell and Heritage Look Out Point.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, pre-existing neck, back, knee or shoulder injuries, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.