OVERVIEW: Explore the underwater world of the Caribbean without getting wet. Travel in an Ocean View Explorer featuring seats that sit below water level with glass panels for viewing. Cruise over the second largest barrier reef system in the world, where you will see colorful coral formations and fish.
HIGHLIGHTS: See the coral reefs and tropical marine life from the underwater viewing chamber. Cruise over Paradise Reef. Take photos.
NOTES: Tour not recommended for guests who experience claustrophobia.
A great way to experience the underwater world without getting wet. Travel in an Ocean View Explorer featuring seats that sit below water level with glass panels for viewing where you will see colorful coral formations and fish.
- See the coral reefs and tropical marine life without getting wet
- Take photos of the Cozumel shoreline and of tropical reef marine life
Explore the rich underwater world of the Caribbean without getting wet. Your adventure begins as you climb aboard the Ocean View Explorer with your bi-lingual guide. You will sit four feet below the surface on this air-conditioned vessel built to U.S. Coast Guard requirements and regulations to ensure passenger safety, comfort, and security. You can either ride on top of the semi-sub and take photos of the Cozumel skyline, or you can step into the underwater viewing room, which is glass all the way around, providing you with 360 degrees of underwater magic.
Just a few minutes after departure you will encounter some of the most exotic underwater scenery. Crystal clear panels are located in front of each seat to provide incredible views. Enjoy a one hour and 15 minute trip through the breathtaking coral reef, Paradise Reef. Spot colorful tropical fish accenting the incredible coral formations that are part of the second largest barrier reef system in the world and see why Cozumel is one of the best dive destinations in the world.
What to Bring:
- You should always take your SeaPass card (provided onboard the ship) and photo identification when in port
- This tour is not recommended for guests who experience claustrophobia.
- Participants must be able to climb the several steep steps leading in and out of the semi-submersible.
- Depending on the ship's docking location, if necessary, roundtrip transportation via taxi or van will be provided to the Ocean View Explorer pier.