Embark on a scenic tour of Cagliari in a wheelchair-accessible coach. Travel along Via Roma and see significant Sardinian landmarks, as you pass 19th-century colonnaded buildings and the stately City Hall. Admire cliff-lined beaches and turquoise Tyrrhenian Sea waters before spotting bright-pink flamingos at Molentargius Marshland. Delight in a 360-degree view atop Mount Urpinu, with the city on one side and the bay on the other, and then enjoy a relaxing refreshment break.
• Scenic Drive: Travel along Via Roma in a wheelchair-accessible coach, passing dazzling beaches and the Molentargius Marshland bird-watching park.
• Mount Urpinu: Capture a spectacular 360-degree view of Cagliari atop this city-centered hill, spotting cityscapes and the bay below.
• Free Time: Stroll streets, shop for souvenirs, or grab a refreshing drink while enjoying 30 minutes on your own.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed.